Ingredients: Lavender oil, zinc oxide, talc, boric acid, sodium bicarbonate
Lavender oil except nice smell, it is extremely useful for skin care because of its anti-inflammatory and calming properties. One among the rare oils, which can be directly applied to skin. Lavender oil great help in removing impurities and dead cells from the skin. It has strong antibiotic effect and promotes the regeneration of tissues. It destroys fungi, reduces tension and invigorates.
Zinc oxide protects the skin, reducing the loss of fluid from the tissues.
Talk absorbs excess moisture and protects the skin against inflammation, relieves redness.
Boric acid is antiseptic for skin infection and swelling, soothes the inflammation of the skin, softens and relaxes strained and swollen skin.
Sodium bicarbonate is widely used in households and in the care of the body. It acts as a natural a preservative, prevents the development of fungi and bacteria. It has the ability to absorb moisture and odors. For this reason it is often used to eliminate unpleasant smell of feet and the footwear.
• Prevents excessive sweating
• Eliminates unpleasant smell of feet and the footwear
• Thanks to lavender oil, relaxes tired feet and provide them with a pleasant smell
• Thoroughly wash your of feet and dry them. Apply powder on the of feet and between the toes
• It can also be used for footwear, in order to prevent odors from sneakers and shoes